Our Newborn Cloth Pocket Diapers grow with your baby
Designed to fit teeny tiny babies from 5lbs to 13lbs (2kg to 6kg)- approximately 0-3 months
- Adjustable snaps with three different size settings
All of our Newborn Modern Cloth Pocket Diapers (MCNs) come with-
1 x Waterproof cover
1 x Three-layered All Bamboo Insert (28 x 11cm)
Our Nappy covers are made with a soft and smooth waterproof 100% Polyester (TPU laminate) fabric with a premium quality print finish. They have a luxuriously soft bamboo inner fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin with an inside pocket for inserting and removing the inserts
- The insert is the absorbency part of the diaper and will soak up any liquid, leaving the bamboo-cloth inner layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the diaper on baby and use the snaps to adjust & fasten to the correct size for your little one. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight
- Since the inserts are made from eco & skin-friendly material, they can be either stuffed in the pocket or laid directly against the skin
- Our diaper covers can be used for up to 2-3 diaper changes, as long as baby has not pooped
- Elasticated legs holes that roll in to prevent poo explosions
- Fast drying, trim fitting & adjustable
- No folding or pinning for easier diaper changing
Additional Inserts can be purchased if required.
To prepare your new nappies, soak the inserts in water overnight before washing them with the shells prior to first wear.
Step 1. Knock solids into toilet (miss this step for newborn runny poo! either hand rinse or pre-wash) and store the used cloth diaper in a dry pail.
Step 2. Pre-wash on a warm cycle (40-60 degrees) with detergent every 1-2 days.
Finally, Main-wash. Run a long main wash cycle (40-60 degrees) with detergent every 2-3 days.
Hang out to dry :-)
Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.